Search The Resource Center
Browse The Resource Center
Resource Center : Resources for TALENTS : Using Voice123.com
How do I submit an audition or proposal to a project?
From your browser:
- Sign in to Voice123.com
- Go to "My Home"
- Go to "Invitation Inbox"
- Click on the project that you want to submit an audition or proposal to. This will take you to the project details page
- Click the green "Submit Audition or Proposal" button
- Read carefully, and fill out the audition form. Make sure you submit a custom demo when requested by attaching an MP3 file to the audition form.
- Click on Preview Audition or Proposal. If you leave out anything, an error message will appear at the top of the page!
- On the next page, you can click on Submit Audition, or Cancel and Go Back, if you did not like your recording. You may change your recording out for a new one.
From an invitation email:
- Log in to Voice123
- Click the link in the message to go to the project details screen
- Click the "Submit Audition or Proposal" button
- Follow the instructions given on the form as mentioned above.
On either case, if you are asked to submit a custom demo:
- Record the script for the lead in MP3 or WAV format and save it on your computer
- On the audition screen you will see the option to upload a demo, click the "Browse" or "Choose File" button, find the demo on your computer, and then select it
- When previewing the audition or proposal, playback the demo to make sure that it has been uploaded properly!
There are no related articles
Viewer Comments Add Comment
No viewers have posted comments