Search The Resource Center
Browse The Resource Center
Resource Center : Resources for VOICE SEEKERS & BUYERS
Ranking System Thoughts and Explanations
Do you ever look at your rankings and wonder?
- "Hey, just how am I ranked 1st out of 200, received no ranking, but there are others who have received the same ranking as me? How is that possible?".
- Simply put, out of all stars chosen for ranking, you had the most. Regardless, 1st out of..., IS NOT USED in any stats to calculate when someone is invited.
Maybe look at your rankings and wonder?
- "I was hired, but I did not receive a Finalist".
- Simply put, you should contact the seeker and remind them that you will connect much easier the next time they use the system, if they rank you that way.
- If you need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Maybe you see a ranking and think?
- "I was left a Finalist and no one called me".
- Regretfully, the decisions on casting can change in any moment and that has much to do with the creative aspect of this industry.
- The very fact that you have been considered so highly should tell you that you did so much right, but maybe they could not hire you for this particular job.
- The voice seeker on Voice123 has options such as 'Preferred Talents' feature that allows for them to save their favorite talents.
- They may not call you now, but they can in the near future. Working online is as much about building a network as it is working offline, so every audition should be as professional as possible!
Take a look!
Thank you always!
There are no related articles
Viewer Comments Add Comment
No viewers have posted comments