Resource Center : Resources for VOICE SEEKERS & BUYERS
Voice123 SmartCast Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee that the voice over talent on Voice123 are professional! We will guarantee it! If you are unhappy with the service offered by a talent or voice producer, Voice123 will help you hire another talent or voice producer and we will take care of the fees that you were charged for the talent or voice producer that did not satisfy your needs.
When does this guarantee apply?
In order for this guarantee to apply, all of the following easy-to-do requirements should be met:
- The project has to be a SmartCast job using enabled.
- The talent or voice producer in question should have been invited to participate in a project by (Sorry, this guarantee doesn't apply to talents or voice producers you invite directly to participate in a project).
- You paid the voice talent or voice producer via PayPal or credit card. This guarantee does not apply if you have paid in cash or by check.
- You did not pay the voice producer more than 50% of the cost of the project in question.
How do I make this guarantee effective?
To take advantage of this guarantee, simply follow these steps:
- Compile enough information (emails, voice mails, etc) to demonstrate that you have done reasonable effort in working out your differences with the talent or voice producer.
- Compile the PayPal and/or credit receipts you have in reference to the payments made to the talent.
- Contact our Customer Service Team. Our Team will ask you for the information requested above.
- We will first try to get in touch with the talent or voice producer to help you both work out your differences.
- If that doesn't work, we will ask you to sign a document where you authorize us to request the voice talent or voice producer to refund the money directly to Voice123.
- We will re-post the project and help you select a new talent or voice producer. Both you and Voice123 should agree on the selection of the new talent or voice producer.
- Voice123 will then pay the voice over talent or voice producer an amount similar to the amount that you already paid to the first voice over talent or voice producer.
- The talent or voice producer completes the project and you pay him/her the difference.
What are the restrictions of this guarantee?
As with any guarantee, we need to have certain restrictions so that unscrupulous users don't abuse it. These are the limitations:
- The guarantee can only be used once per year per household or company.
- Voice123 will pay up to $500 dollars to the new talent or voice producer.
- Voice123 will pay up to 50% of the value of the project.
- If the talent or voice producer only partially failed to deliver the project, Voice123 will pay up to 50% of the part of the project that wasn't properly delivered.
- Voice123 reserves the right to not honor the guarantee. A good cause for this could be, but is not limited to, that we suspect there is a conspiracy between the voice seeker and the talent or voice producer to unfairly take advantage of this guarantee.
- Voice123 reserves the right not to honor the guarantee if we determine that the voice seeker has committed unfair acts with regard to the business conducted with the talent or if the voice seeker has failed to proceed as originally agreed with the talent (even if the talent committed unfair acts or failed at some point as well).
- This guarantee could change or be stopped at anytime without previous notification.
- Voice123 accepts no liability of any kind in reference to this guarantee, the project, the new talent or voice producer, or any derivation thereof.
If you have questions about this guarantee, please feel free to contact us.