Resource Center : Resources for TALENTS
Special offer: Voice123 Parents with a Child in Voiceovers
Are you a Premium Subscriber on Voice123 with a child looking to go into the voice over field?
If so, please read on!
Voice123 is now offering a free trial program for those children of Voice123 Premium
Subscribing Parents, who wish to involve their sons and/or daughters in auditioning online with
How it works:
child, and upload at least one demo sample showcasing the child's voice.
to the child's profile.
the child a free 30-day trial.
child's account to a paid Premium Membership at the conclusion of the trial.
Voice123 hopes you can take advantage of this offer, if your child is looking to become part of
the next generation of the voice over industry!
Rules and Regulations:
- A 'child' is referred to as a 'minor under the age of 18' at the start of the 30-day trial
- There are no retroactive promotions available.
- The account must be created under the child's name.
- A parent may not share an account with a child.
- The parent is responsible for monitoring all emails through the Voice123 system, and assumes all
risks that come with having an online profile. Voice123 is not responsible for online interactions with
- Voice123 reserves the right to remove profiles if the integrity of a promotional effort, or Voice123,
- If at any point, a parent wishes to back out of the trial, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, to request
the profile be removed.
Located at 902 Broadway New York City, NY