Resource Center : Resources for VOICE SEEKERS & BUYERS
Voice123 SmartCast Factors in Detail
is a patent-pending system designed to help connect Voice Seekers with the best voice over talent for their projects!
After a voice seeker posts a project, Voice123's SmartCast finds the best talents using several factors and systematically invites them to submit auditions until quota or deadline is met.
These are the factors that Voice123's SmartCast takes into account:
• Language(s) of the project. Voice123's SmartCast will only consider voice over talents that speak ALL of the languages required for the project fluently. If a voice seeker is looking for a variety of voices for different roles or languages, we suggest creating one project for each role or language. If the voice seeker is looking for one voice capable of fluently speaking one or more language(s), we recommend only
• Gender. If the voice seeker wants a male or female voice, Voice123's SmartCast will keep said requirement in mind when selecting potential applicants for the project.
• Desired "voice age". Our talents and voice producers can deliver a range of voices from child to senior. Voice123's SmartCast will consider inviting all talents and voice producers capable of performing at least one of the "voice ages" listed in the project.
• Purpose of the recording. Voice123's SmartCast takes into account several areas of expertise, from promos to documentaries to messaging systems. Voice123's SmartCast will only consider inviting talents and voice producers that offer recordings in the same category as the project posted.
• Desired recording and delivery method of the recording. Voice123's SmartCast will only consider inviting talents or voice producers capable of recording and delivering the audio following all of the requirements posted by the voice seeker: Sent via email, ready for download, sent by CD, etc.
• Union Affiliations. If the project is for a signatory client (a company that has an agreement with unions to hire union voice over talents), Voice123's SmartCast will only invite talents that match at least one of the union affiliations required by the project.
• Timing of the project. Some of the best talents and voice producers are immediately available to submit auditions or proposals, some are not. If the Voice Seeker has an extended time frame to receive auditions or proposals for the project, Voice123's SmartCast will wait for the best matching voice talents or voice producers to audition first. If the project has a tight schedule, Voice123's SmartCast will invite more voice talents or voice producers at a faster pace to meet the deadline.
• Voice Seeker's personalized taste for voice talents or voice producers. Voice123 knows specific qualities that each Voice Seeker likes about individual voice talents and producers thanks to the Preferred Voices feature. Voice123's SmartCast gives priority to said talents or voice producers and talents or voice producers similar to them.
• Voice talent or voice producer ranking history. Voice Seekers rank the auditions and proposals received via Voice123. Voice123 then applies statistical analysis and utilizes several techniques to avoid abuse of the system. Voice123's SmartCast prefers talents and voice producers with above-average rankings. If you are a talent or voice producer and would like to learn more about the ranking system, click here.
• Auditioning history. With the objective of having a fair marketplace, and after taking all the previous factors into account, Voice123's SmartCast will try to invite talents and voice producers that have submitted fewer auditions and/or proposals when compared to other talents and voice producers listed in Voice123.
• Other proprietary factors. Through additional algorithms and human quality control, we include other factors that help Voice Seekers get the best voice talents or voice producers for each project. We also ensure that the voice talents and voice producers are matched with the best projects for their skills.
After Voice123's SmartCast has found the best talents or voice producers for the project, it invites them to audition and/or quote systematically, until the desired amount of auditions has been reached. As a consequence, it is plausible that some voice talents get invited to audition by Voice123's SmartCast, but dont make the cut on time.
The Voice123 Team is constantly monitoring the SmartCast algorithms. We make sure we are delivering our best quality of service to you by constantly surveying voice seekers, talents, and voice producers. We correlate changes in the SmartCast algorithms with changes in the satisfaction level of our users so that we know what tweaks have increased or decreased the effectiveness of Voice123's SmartCast.
Located at 902 Broadway New York City, NY