Resource Center : Resources for TALENTS : Using Voice123.com
What is the difference between Standard and Premium Subscription?
Voice123 offers two levels of subscription: Standard and Premium. The Premium subscription gives
you many advantages over the Standard subscription. The Standard subscription is free. The Premium
subscription has a cost. You can see a detailed comparison between these two subscriptions, as well as
the cost of the Premium subscription, at clicking here
(you may be asked to sign in), and/or read below.
Simply put, here are the basic differences:
Standard Subscribers (FREE) will enjoy:
* Your own, easy to remember, web site profile.
* Post up to 10 demos to showcase your past work.
* Periodic "New Project" notifications showing the kinds of projects posted each day.
* Listing in the Alphabetical Talent Directory.
* Profile indexing by the major search engines.
* Recommendations of how to improve your profile.
* Participation in the Voice123 Discussion Forums.
Upgrade your membership to a Premium Subscriber (PAID) and you will also get:
* Ability to post 35 demos to showcase your work.
* AUDITION for SmartCast enabled projects that you are invited to.
* AUDITION for projects from direct invitations by our voice seekers.
* Promote yourself and submit a generic demo with every project you audition for.
* Ability to be added to each Voice Seekers "Preferred Talents" listing
* Inclusion in the Premium Talent Search feature.
* Global exposure to thousands of Voice Seekers.
* Automatically add a PayPal button to your profile page get paid quickly and easily.
* Premium members never pay any commissions to Voice123.
* Voice123-managed advertising and public relations campaigns.
* Promote your other websites through our Link Exchange feature.
* FREE customer service from veteran voice talents via email, chat and phone.