Demo tagging helps voice seekers find talents faster by using keywords.
A tag describes your voice. Other talents listen to your demos and tag them with adjectives that come to mind. You're the only one who can see demo tags because they are not publicly visible and you can remove them at any time.
When a voice seeker uses our search engine to look for talents on our site, the keywords they use will help your profile be found based on your demo tags. Of course, other keywords found in your profile are matched as well, but the tags will add an even greater likelihood for you to be found via a search.
If you are a talent looking to edit your tags, or maybe tag other talent demos, simply go to the 'My Profile' section of your own profile then click on the 'My Voice Tags' choice. You may remove the tags you see, or click on the link to tag other people's demos.
IMPORTANT: You can remove tags you disagree with, however once you delete a tag it is removed forever.
A few things to keep in mind:
- A talent will not be able to tag the same person twice.
- A talent will not be able to tag themselves.
- A talent will not be able to tag the same demo more than once.
- Talents can only tag demos of those speaking languages similar to the languages of the tagging talent.
- The tagger and the receiver of the tag will always remain anonymous.
- One must be signed in to their account to tag other's demos.
- This option is only available to Premium Subscribers, and those with at least one demo on their profile.
Why 'Demo Tags'?
Using the Internet is all about saving time. The more that Voice123 can cut down on the time it takes for a talent and voice seeker to connect, the better for YOU. In the bigger picture, it means more job opportunities for everyone when we have the fastest, easiest and most comprehensive interface!
Why is it important to tag demos?
The Voice123 community of talents, voice seekers, and the Voice123 staff, thrives when more jobs are posted because more professional talents are hired after connecting with a client. The easier it is for you to be found, the better for everyone!