We strongly suggest you to create one project for each language or gender you need. This will help you have more organized information and the auditions divided by characteristics.
Articles in this section
- How do I give talents feedback?
- How do I mark an audition I liked?
- How do I hire a Talent?
- What is the difference between a private an a public project?
- How long do I have to wait before my project receives auditions?
- What can I do to make my project as private and confidential as possible?
- I need more than one voice for a project. Should I create separate projects to find each one of them?
- How do I find a specific talent I hired before?
- How do I notify Voice Actors that I have already hired someone?
- How do I Close and Fulfill a project?