In order to submit and audition for a project, you must have been invited either by SmartCast or directly by the Buyer who created the project. If you were invited to audition for a project on Voice123, follow these steps in order to submit your proposal:
- Log in to your Voice123 account.
- Select the option 'Invitation Inbox and Audition Outbox'.
- Select the project you want to audition for.
- Once you have recorded the MP3 file, click on a blue button on top of the project description that says 'Submit Audition/Proposal on this project'.
- A "Auditioning Speed" text will show up. Read it carefully and if you feel ready, click on the orange button 'Continue'.
- Read the text and start uploading your demos.
- Browse or drag the file related to the Custom Demo* (demo using the provided script).
- Attach a Generic Demo (recordings that you have done for similar projects).
- Add some remarks with direct contact information.
- Once you have completed everything click on the orange button 'Preview Modified Audition/Proposal'.
- Please make sure everything in your audition/proposal is correct before you confirm its submission.
- To submit your audition click on the orange button 'Submit the Audition/Proposal'.
* Some projects might not require a Custom Demo. If so, only submit a Generic Demo.