Once a project has met its deadline and is closed, or you have closed the project manually, and you have selected the Talent that best suits your project, it is important to set the status of the project as Closed and Fulfilled. In this way, Talents who auditioned can get to know that a Talent has been hired for that project.
In order to properly Close and Fulfill the project, you can do the following:
- Go to My Projects & Auditions
- Select the project you wish to set as closed and fulfilled
- Click on the Project Actions button (top right)
- Select the option Close Project (if it is still open) or the option Mark Project as Fulfilled (if the project is already closed).
- Fill out the fulfillment form, making sure to write down the name of the hired Talent, and then click on the red button to finish.