After you complete the project form, the information is processed and the system starts sending invitations to our Premium members. It can take up to a couple of hours while you receive auditions. However, this can take more time depending on how complete your project information is and how motivated talents feel to submit their proposals: make sure you provide information on the final usage of the audio, a good budget, good project description, etc. This allows voice actors to fully understand the work they are quoting for and/or agreeing to.
Articles in this section
- How do I give talents feedback?
- How do I mark an audition I liked?
- How do I hire a Talent?
- What is the difference between a private an a public project?
- How long do I have to wait before my project receives auditions?
- What can I do to make my project as private and confidential as possible?
- I need more than one voice for a project. Should I create separate projects to find each one of them?
- How do I find a specific talent I hired before?
- How do I notify Voice Actors that I have already hired someone?
- How do I Close and Fulfill a project?