With every proposal, you can include a short note to the client. You can write this note in a section called "Additional proposal details." This section has a 1,000 character limit.
Here are some tips:
- Provide your direct contact information.
- Provide information regarding things such as revisions or budget.
- Always be professional and friendly.
- Briefly explain to the client why you believe you are the right voice actor for their project.
- Avoid repeating information that's on your profile.
- Avoid sending the same phrase with every proposal.
Article is closed for comments.