With every proposal you submit, you should include a short note for which space can be found at the bottom of the proposal form during the submission process. There is a 1,000 character limit here, so keep this section concise and to the point.
Here are some tips:
- Provide your direct contact information.
- Provide information regarding things such as revisions or budget.
- Always be professional and friendly.
- Briefly explain to the client why you believe you are the right voice actor for their project.
- Avoid repeating information that's on your profile.
- Avoid sending the same phrase with every proposal.