With every audition you submit, you will also be sending along a short proposal. This is also referred to as the 'Remarks Section' found at the bottom of the audition form during the submission process.
There is a 1,000 character limit here, keep this section short, polite and sweet.
Here are some tips:
- Provide your direct contact information.
- Provide information regarding things such as revisions or budget.
- Always be friendly and professional.
- Use the remarks section to let the Voice Seeker know, briefly, why you are the perfect voice for their project.
- Avoid repeating information that is already found on your profile.
- Avoid sending the same phrase to every audition.