Because we're an open marketplace, once a client has contacted and hired your services, the transaction is now between you and them.
We always recommend invoicing them as you would any other client.
Here are some tips to make sure you get paid without hassle:
- Discuss payment agreements and budget BEFORE you start working on the project.
- Include in your Audition remarks your terms and conditions, also take note of any terms and conditions in the client's Project Description.
- Prepare to be flexible if there are some conflicts between each of your terms, however, don't feel pressured to compromise your payment security.
- Ask the client if they can pay you up front, either in full or partially.
- If you do not want to collect payment up front, you should always invoice the client immediately after delivering the audio files.
- Avoid delivering ready to use samples without any sort of payment or agreement.
- Put a due date on the invoice and ask them to confirm that they have received it.
- Use a more secure payment system like PayPal.
NOTE: Voice123 does not take any commissions or fees for projects booked.