Once you start receiving auditions, you will have the opportunity to rate each one. You are not required to use the ranking system, though doing so will help you better define what you're looking for while giving feedback to the voice actor. This system allows for auditions to improve as voice actors will have more understanding about their performances.
Doing this will also help you differentiate between what you liked the most and what you liked the least.
We ask that you use this system considerately as rankings are visible to each individual voice actor. We'd suggest not ranking a large selection of voice actors per project as 1-star as it can cause distress amongst voice actors and may be misinterpreted.
To rate an audition:
- Log into your account
- Go to 'My Projects and Auditions'
- Locate the project and orange boxes to the right of it
- Select 'Audition/Proposal Inbox'
- Select the number of stars you wish to give them in the ranking column of the audition
- Any notes you want to include about the voice actor are private and can do so by selecting the '+' button to the right.
You can also select to share the star rating when you share your audition inbox, allowing you to show your favorites to other stakeholders.
Rankings do not determine whether or not you are going to hire someone, however, we highly recommend that if you do hire a voice actor, you close and fulfill the project and select them. This will help them get more opportunities on our site.
With this comprehensive system, we hope to encourage you to leave feedback as it will benefit the entire Voice123 community.