These are the main factors that Voice123's SmartCast takes into account:
- Language(s) of the Project. Voice123's SmartCast will only consider Voice Actors that provide the required language. If a Client is looking for a variety of voices for different roles or languages, we suggest creating one Project for each gender, age or language. If the Client is looking for one voice that fluently speaks more than one language, we recommend posting only one Project.
- Gender & Voice Age. If the Client wants a male or female voice, Voice123's SmartCast will only match the requested gender/s. Our Voice Actors can deliver a range of voices from children to seniors. Voice123's SmartCast will consider inviting all Voice Actors that match at least one of the "voice ages" listed in the Project.
- Purpose of the recording.
- Desired recording and delivery method of the recording.
- Union Affiliations. If the Project is for a signatory client (a company that has an agreement with unions to hire union Voice Actors), Voice123's SmartCast will only invite Voice Actors that match at least one of the union affiliations required by the Project.
- The deadline for the Project. Some of the best Voice Actors are immediately available to submit auditions or proposals; some are not. If the Project has a tight schedule, Voice123's SmartCast will invite more Voice Actors at a faster pace to meet the deadline.
- Client's Preferred Voices. SmartCast gives priority to Voice Actors that are listed in your Preferred Voices.
- Voice Actors Quality Score Voice123's SmartCast prefers Voice Actors with higher scores, depending on Audition Quality and submission rate.
After Voice123's SmartCast has found the best Voice Actors for the Project, it invites them to audition systematically, until the desired amount of auditions has been reached.