These are the two stages that Voice123 takes into account when matching voice actors to be invited to submit proposals for your project:
The first stage is whether a voice actor's profile and preferences match your requirements:
- Language(s) of the Project Voice123 will only consider voice actors that provide the required language. If you are looking for a variety of voices for different roles or languages, we suggest creating one Project for each gender, age or language. If you are looking for one voice that fluently speaks more than one language, we recommend posting only one Project.
- Gender & Voice Age If the client wants a male or female voice, Voice123 will only match the requested gender/s. Our voice actors can deliver a range of voices from children to seniors. Voice123 will consider inviting all voice actors that match at least one of the "voice ages" listed in the Project.
- The delivery method of the recording Voice123 will match the project with the profiles of voice actors that offer the same delivery method as requested by the client.
- Budget A lot of our high profile and experienced voice actors, have minimum budgets and will not receive or accept invitations that are below that minimum budget or quote the price.
- Number of Proposals requested Some voice actors prefer not to be invited to high number projects and won't accept or receive invitations to projects with high numbers of requested proposals.
The second stage is, when should we send out an invite to your project:
- Voice actor's membership level Voice123 sends out invites first to Platinum members that match your project, and then Premiums. If they can't find enough voice actors to submit proposals, they will then invite Standard members.
- Voice actor's % of proposals liked Voice123 will rank members by how many of their proposals have been liked by clients, the higher this number is, the sooner we send out an invite.
Voice123 will use this process to find you the best proposals and continues to send invitations until either the deadline or the desired amount of proposals has been reached.