What does each project status mean?
On Voice123 we have five different status for projects:
- Pending for approval - The Voice123 QA team has not yet approved the Project.
- Open - The Project is receiving auditions from Voice Actors invited either by SmartCast or directly by the client.
- Closed - The Project has reached its deadline, or the client has closed it manually, so it is no longer receiving auditions.
- Extended - The client has decided to reopen the project after having closed it.
- Closed and fulfilled - The client has chosen to notify Voice123 about their final decision (they hired a Voice Actor inside or outside of our website).