Voice123 is rolling out a secure payment and delivery system where Voice123 acts as a bond for the transaction you as a client or you as a voice actor has for a job.
It will be a simple 3 step system
- You let Voice123 know that you want to connect a Payment and Delivery method to your booking. Voice123 will then start to manage the transaction until the final recording is accepted.
- As soon as the voice-over agreement has been made, the client transfers the payment to Voice123.
- Voice123 holds the money until the final recording is accepted and afterward Voice123 will release the payment to the voice actor.
The benefits of using Voice123 Payment and Delivery
- Use a secure and trusted a third-party to manage your payments
- Get a guaranteed voice over and get paid for the work you do.
- Solve your problem of sending and receiving money worldwide
After the voice actor has submitted their proposal, Voice123's messaging system can also be used as a communication tool and all payment details and negotiations are worked out between clients and voice actors.
Voice actors commonly get their final payment through Paypal. Some voice actors require payment upfront while others may allow 30 days.
Our suggestion is to pay 30% - 50% when starting the negotiation with the voice actor, and the remaining amount when the final file has been delivered.
Proposals and samples may never be used or broadcast in any way unless payment or specific payment arrangements have been made with the voice actor. Any audio you download is the property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice actor and it is protected by international copyright laws.