Our website works as a marketplace, and our purpose is to connect voice actors to a diverse pool of clients.
Here are some suggestions that will increase your chances of being successful on the site:
- Fill out your profile completely and professionally. Include high-quality samples and avoid leaving blank sections. Make sure you include one sample for all Skills and services offered.
- Try to add a sample for every age, language, additional service, and category that you have selected in the 'Voice Details' section.
- Review your audio quality to ensure your voice is being showcased in the best way possible. Be especially mindful of background noise, ambient noise, mouth clicks, and plosives.
- Be very specific when naming your samples in order to improve your chances of appearing in our search.
Your budget preferences
- Filter out invitations that don't meet your budget requirements so you only receive invitations that match your profile.
- Send proposals selectively this will help you improve your percentage of 'liked' proposals.
- Only submit proposals to projects for which you are a perfect fit, and to those projects you'd like to receive similar invitations from in future. This practice can increase the chances of clients liking your proposals.