Our website works as a marketplace, and our purpose is to connect voice actors to a diverse pool of clients.
Here are some suggestions that will increase your chances of being successful on the site:
- Fill out your profile completely and professionally. Include high-quality samples and avoid leaving blank sections. Make sure you include one Playlist for all Skills and services offered.
- Learn more about the benefits of a complete voice actor profile here.
- Try to add a sample for every age, language, additional service, and category that you have selected in the 'Voice Details' section.
- Review your audio quality to ensure your voice is being showcased in the best way possible. Be especially mindful of background noise, ambient noise, mouth clicks, and plosives.
- Be very specific when naming your samples in order to improve your chances of appearing in our search.
Your budget preferences
- Filter out invitations that don't meet your budget requirements so you only receive invitations that match your profile.
- Your ranking score has an impact on how early you receive invitations to projects. Learn more here. To improve your ranking score:
- Only submit proposals to projects for which you are a perfect fit, and to those projects you'd like to receive similar invitations from in the future. This practice can increase the chances of clients liking your proposals.
- Ask clients to create a free Booking with you when you work together. You can make it seamless for clients to book you by sharing your free Booking link with them.
For more information, Check out the Voice over Guide on The Booth for advice on how to find voice over jobs.