No; projects are un-editable once they've been posted.
If changes are extremely important, we recommend opening a new project and closing the current one. This is because invites are sent to the matching voice actors when a project is submitted and can't be revoked.
To close a project:
- Click on the project's title on your list of projects.
- Click on the 3 dots on the top right corner.
- Select Stop Receiving Proposals.
- Confirm the action on the dialogue box.
- Post your new project with the changes.
If you require minor changes, such as directions for voice actors when submitting a proposal or pronunciation guides, we suggest you wait until you have selected the voice actors you like, give them the required details, and then ask them to resubmit their proposal.