In addition to direct invitations sent by the client, Voice123 will invite voice actors to submit proposals until the number of proposals requested by the client is met or the project deadline is reached.
Just to be clear, a proposal is:
- your pitch to the client;
- your voice sample (custom or generic), and
- the price you are charging for your work - unless that has already been fixed.
To add a proposal:
Log in to your Voice123 account.
- Go to the Projects tab to the left.
- Make sure Invites is selected and you're viewing your profile as a Voice Actor in the top right.
- Select the project you want to audition for.
- Review the project specs to ensure you're a good fit.
- Click Submit a proposal in the top right of the project details.
- Upload your proposal.
- Select a sample from Samples from existing work that is similar to the work requested, or upload your custom sample if the project asks for it. Please note that projects will only ask for custom samples if they request it. This can be verified under Specs, section numbered 3.
- Add your proposed budget in the currency of your choice, and select whether that amount is negotiable.
- Add remarks about your proposal and include alternative contact methods if required.
- Click Submit