In order to submit an audition for a project, you must have been invited either by SmartCast or directly by the Client who created the project. Follow these steps in order to submit your audition:
- Log in to your Voice123 account.
- Select the option 'Invitation Inbox and Audition Outbox'.
- Select the project you want to audition for.
- Once you have recorded the MP3 file, click on a blue button on top of the project description that says 'Submit Audition/Proposal on this project'.
- A 'Auditioning Speed' text will show up. Read it carefully and if you feel ready, click on the orange button 'Continue'.
- Read the text and start uploading your demos.
- Browse or drag the file related to the Custom Demo* (demo using the provided script).
- Attach a Related Demo (recordings that you have done for similar projects).
- Add some remarks with direct contact information.
- Once you have completed everything, click on the orange button 'Preview Modified Audition/Proposal'.
- Please make sure everything in your audition/proposal is correct before you confirm its submission.
- To submit your audition, click on the orange button 'Submit the Audition/Proposal'.
* Some projects might not require a Custom Demo. If so, only submit a Related Demo, which can be one of the demos on your profile.