Once a project is closed because it has met its deadline, or you have closed the project manually and selected the voice best suited for your project. It's important to set the status of the project as Closed and Fulfilled. This way Voice Actors who auditioned can get to know who has been hired for that project.
To properly Close and Fulfill the project, you can do the following:
- Go to My Projects & Auditions
- Select the project you wish to set as closed and fulfilled
- Click on the Project Actions button (top right)
- Select the option Close Project (if it is still open) or the option Mark Project as Fulfilled (if the project is already closed).
- Fill out the fulfillment form, making sure to write down the name of the hired voice actor, and then click on the red button to finish.