We encourage all of our talents to read each message received via Voice123 carefully to determine if it is legitimate.
Things to look out for:
- Message has suspicious content
- The contact asks you to provide sensitive or personal information
- They require you to make a payment or transaction
- Requests services different from the ones offered through your Voice123 profile.
Please let us know immediately by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will take action by reviewing the user's activity and legitimacy and block them if needed.
Be advised, however, that since Voice123 works as an open marketplace to find and hire voice over talent, your profile is open to receive messages from any registered Client. It's up to you to determine the users you want to work with and recognize potential leads for your business.
It's important that you ask questions before disclosing your personal information to others.
Voice123 gives the following advice on avoiding scams:
- Trust your instincts
- Never wire funds
- Don't extend payments to anyone you haven't met in person
- Remember to always protect your work and consider using watermarks
To report spam or fraudulent messages, follow the instructions that appear at the bottom of the message and help us keep Voice123 free of spammers, scammers or any other form of fraud.
If you're looking to reporting a project or message whose content is not appropriate for the site, please let us know at email@example.com.