We encourage all our actors to read every message received via Voice123 carefully to determine if it's legitimate.
Things to look out for:
- The message has suspicious content.
- The contact asks you to provide sensitive or personal information.
- You are required to make a payment or perform some transaction.
- You are requested to provide services that differ from the ones listed on your profile.
Please let us know immediately by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll take action by reviewing the user's activity and/or legitimacy and block them if needed.
Be advised, however, that since Voice123 works as an open marketplace to find and hire voice actors, your profile will receive messages from any registered client. It's up to you to determine who you want to work with and recognize potential leads for your business.
Always remember to ask questions before disclosing your personal information to others.
Voice123 gives the following advice on avoiding scams:
- Trust your instincts
- Never wire funds
- Don't extend payments to anyone you haven't met in person
- Remember to always protect your work and consider using watermarks
To report spam or fraudulent messages, follow the instructions that appear at the bottom of the message and help us keep Voice123 free of spammers, scammers, or any other form of fraud.
If you're looking to reporting a project or message whose content is not appropriate for the site, please let us know at email@example.com.