Platinum membership is our most exclusive membership. The reason why it is so exclusive is that it's a very profitable option with a very limited number of members.
We currently have a waiting list of applicants that get invited individually once there is a vacancy.
The benefits of being a Platinum member are:
- You're able to submit proposals for ANY project that is posted on our site that matches your profile.
- You'll be in the first group of actors getting invited to projects that match your voice profile, so you'll always be able to submit your proposal sooner, giving you a much better chance of being listened to.
- Your profile will be very highly ranked by our search engine. Even though we have hundreds of projects posted on our site every week, we have noticed that a large number of bookings are made by directly contacting the voice actor from the Voice123 Search feature. This means that you will be contacted and potentially hired by more clients than any other voice actor on our site.
- You will always receive preferred support from our Customer Success Team.
To become a Platinum member, the Voice123 team will have to review your profile and your samples to verify that you meet all the stringent requirements.
Here's the list of requirements to become a Platinum candidate:
- You must have the majority of samples uploaded to Voice123 for each recording purpose listed on your profile.
- You need to have undergone professional voice-over training and have several years of experience.
- You are expected to have a professional, acoustically treated home studio.
- The samples you submit need to have been recorded in your own studio.
- You must fill out your profile accurately and exhaustively.
- You need to have been a Premium member on the site for at least one year.
In order to be considered for the Platinum membership, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the URL for your Voice123 profile and let us know you'd like to apply to become a Platinum member.