The Secure Payment system is where Voice123 acts as a bond for a booking transaction between a voice actor and a client.
The service is free to all voice actors, and while not a requirement, it does have numerous benefits:
- Zero deductions from your earnings.
- Save time, energy, and resources as Voice123 will manage the transaction until the final recording is accepted.
- Rest easy with a secure and trusted third-party method to manage your payments.
- Resolve the problem of sending and receiving international payments without having to follow up on invoices.
- Track the status of the payment directly in the booking and deliver the recording when you see the funds were paid.
- Get email notifications along the way to help you keep track of each stage of the booking process.
- Choose from 5 different payment methods to receive your funds.
It’s a simple 3-step system
- A voice actor or a client can request Secure Payment for a booking. Voice123 will then start to manage the transaction until the final recording is accepted.
- The client transfers the payment to Voice123.
- Voice123 holds the money until the final recording is accepted, and then releases the payment to the voice actor.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. When will I receive the payment?
- The funds are released after the client accepts the final recording.
- Voice123 releases payment as soon as possible after the client indicates that the recording has been accepted. We guarantee that this will happen within 8 business days - but it's usually much, much sooner!
2. Is Secure Payment really free for voice actors?
- Yes! Voice actors will not be charged for using Secure Payment. The client is charged a fee but this is not deducted from the amount the voice actor agreed to.
- The costs associated with receiving the money will be for your account, depending on the payment method you chose, so please check with the third-party provider (such as your bank, PayPal, etc.).
3. How do I enable Secure Payment for my voice acting jobs?
- By requesting Secure Payment when you receive a booking.
- By enabling the functionality in settings under Booking.