Voice123 has rolled out a secure payment and delivery system where Voice123 acts as a bond for the transaction you as a client or you as a voice actor has for a job.
As part of our commitment to helping our community cope with the impacts of the crisis, we are waiving the service fee.
It will be a simple 3 step system
- You let Voice123 know that you want to connect a Payment and Delivery method to your booking. Voice123 will then start to manage the transaction until the final recording is accepted.
- As soon as the voice-over agreement has been made, the client transfers the payment to Voice123.
- Voice123 holds the money until the final recording is accepted and afterward Voice123 will release the payment to the voice actor.
The benefits of using Voice123 Payment and Delivery
- Use a secure and trusted a third-party to manage your payments
- Get paid for the work you do.
- Solve your problem of sending and receiving money worldwide.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- When will I receive the payment?
- When the Payment and Delivery method is activated, Voice123 will release the money within 30 days after the recording is accepted
- Why 30 days? This 30-day buffer will allow Voice123 to handle the administration related to managing the payments.
- Net30 payment terms are part of Phase I.
- What are the costs of using Payment and Delivery?
- If you request Payment and Delivery a fee won't be deducted from the total job amount
- The costs associated with receiving the money will be for you.
- How do you enable Payment and Delivery?
- By letting us know via the Payment and Delivery button on this page or sending an email.
To start a Secure Payment and Delivery, request here.