Voice123 has rolled out a Secure Payment and delivery system where Voice123 acts as a bond for the transaction you as a client or you as a voice actor has for a job.
It will be a simple 3 step system
- You let Voice123 know that you want to use Secure Payment for your booking. Voice123 will then start to manage the transaction until the final recording is accepted.
- As soon as the voice-over agreement has been made, the client transfers the payment to Voice123.
- Voice123 holds the money until the final recording is accepted and afterward Voice123 will release the payment to the voice actor.
The benefits of using Voice123 Secure Payment
- Use a secure and trusted a third-party to manage your payments
- Get paid for the work you do.
- Solve your problem of sending and receiving money worldwide.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- When will I receive the payment?
- Once the client has paid and approved your final delivery, the funds will be available to be released to you.
- When the Secure Payment method is activated, Voice123 will release the money within 30 days after the recording is accepted
- What are the costs of using Secure Payment?
- Voice actors won't be charged for using Secure Payment, we have a 9% fee that will be charged to the client, the fee won't be deducted from the total job amount.
- The costs associated with receiving the money will be for you.
- How do you enable Secure Payment?
- By requesting Secure Payment when you accept a Booking.
- By emailing us and letting us know the name of the project.