Voice123 has rolled out a secure payment and delivery system where Voice123 acts as a guarantor for the transaction.
As part of our commitment to helping our community cope with the impacts of the crisis, we are waiving the service fee.
It will be a simple 3 step system
- You let Voice123 know that you want to connect a payment and delivery method to your booking. Voice123 will then start to manage the transaction until the final recording is accepted.
- As soon as the voice over agreement has been made, the client transfers the payment to Voice123.
- Voice123 holds the payment until the final recording is accepted. Voice123 then releases it to the voice actor.
The benefits of using Voice123 Payment and Delivery
- A secure and trusted third-party to manage your payments.
- Guaranteed service and minimum hassle.
- Solves your problem of sending and receiving money worldwide
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do you transfer the money to Voice123?
- You can transfer the money to our PayPal account firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also pay with a credit card. Request this via email@example.com.
- What are the costs of using Payment and Delivery?
- If you request Payment and Delivery we won't add a service fee to your payment.
- How do you enable Payment and Delivery?
- By letting us know via the Payment and Delivery button on this page or by sending an email.
- By ticking the Payment and Delivery box on the booking form.
- When do you receive the final recording?
- Voice123 will share the recording with you and you will be able to review it before final acceptance.
To start a Secure Payment and Delivery, request here.