Voice123 has rolled out a secure payment and delivery system where Voice123 acts as a bond for the transaction.
It will be a simple 3 step system
- You let Voice123 know that you want to connect a Payment and Delivery method to your booking. Voice123 will then start to manage the transaction until the final recording is accepted.
- As soon as the voice-over agreement has been made, the client transfers the payment to Voice123.
- Voice123 holds the money until the final recording is accepted and afterward Voice123 will release the payment to the voice actor.
The benefits of using Voice123 Payment and Delivery
- Use a secure and trusted a third-party to manage your payments
- Get a guaranteed voice over and get paid for the work you do.
- Solve your problem of sending and receiving money worldwide
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do you transfer the money to Voice123?
- You can transfer the money to our PayPal account firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also pay with a credit card, request it via email@example.com
- What are the costs of using Payment and Delivery?
- If you request Payment and Delivery a 6% fee will be added to the total job amount.
- How do you enable Payment and Delivery?
- By letting us know via the Payment and Delivery button on this page or by sending an email.
- By ticking the Payment and Delivery box on the booking form
- When do you receive the final recording?
- Voice123 will share the recording with you and you will be able to review it before accepting the final recording.
You may start a Payment and Delivery here.