Think of your profile as your résumé. Consequently, the more complete it is, the better. After all, this is what clients will see when they click on your card in the search window.
- If you have a very limited selection of Playlists on your profile page, you're unlikely to come up in searches.
- Try to populate your profile with as many diverse Playlists of your recorded work as you can.
- Upload single samples -- not collages.
- The samples need not be longer than 20-30 seconds. The key is to come across as both versatile and accomplished.
- Follow our Sample Best Practices guide here.
- Any rate
- Allow clients to invite you to submit proposals
- Allow Voice123 to invite you to submit proposals
- Get invites for projects that require custom samples
- Get invited to projects where you quote the price
- You were invited by a client to submit a proposal
- You were invited by Voice123 to submit a proposal
- Your proposal was reviewed by a client
- Select digital delivery.
- If you agree to go to a designated studio in the area add your location.
Want to improve your sound quality? Voice123 has a team of audio quality experts. If you’d like to improve, reach out here.
Learn even more about the benefits of having a complete voice actor profile from successful voice actors on the Voice over Guide!
We wish you every success with your voice acting career!
Article is closed for comments.