The improvements to the profile interface will allow you to display your best work in an enhanced view that organizes your samples in Playlists, as well as allowing clients to contact and book you faster.
If you haven't set your location, this is the right moment to do so! Improve communication with clients by adding your location. Your timezone will be shown automatically so clients can have better expectations of your response.
In the new Playlists section, you will be able to classify your samples in a given category.
A playlist will showcase your voice acting abilities, grouping your multiple spots within a project category such as ‘commercial’.
Think of it as a folder where you are grouping the best work in a given category, and you decide how to name that category!
Naming correctly the samples in your playlists is key to improving your Voice123 search ranking. The same applies to major search engine rankings such as Google or Bing.
There is no need to add long lists of keywords to your profile description. Our search is mostly matched with the sample title and the sample description. It's all about the samples in your playlists!
❗ You will notice that all your samples were automatically stored in a single playlist called 'All my samples'. We encourage you to start grouping your samples among categories defined by you.
Have a really long Demo that showcases all your work? We strongly suggest to split it up in single samples so each part of your work can be correctly named and tagged, hence easier for clients to find in your sample what they are looking for!
What you can start doing:
1. 🆕 Create a Playlist:
You'll find your current audio samples compiled automatically into a single playlist. Start by adding new playlists and naming them. We recommend you use the relevant category, such as:
- 'TV Narration'
- 'E-learning', and so on.
2. 🗄️ Classify existing samples into playlists:
Assign your existing samples into them. (*Find detailed steps here)
3. 💪 Update your sample's name and details:
Naming your samples correctly is key to improving your Voice123 search ranking. The same applies to major search engine rankings such as Google or Bing.
There is no need to add long lists of keywords to your profile description. Our search is mostly matched with the sample title and the sample description. It's all about the samples in your playlist!
It allows your work to be visible, searchable, and be the right match for a client's search.
When naming your playlists, we recommend you use the applicable category that best encompasses the samples, such as:
- 'TV Narration'
- '6-second spots' and so on.
When naming your samples, we strongly recommend that you:
- Include your character/role, client, project category, and tag your samples appropriately. This is crucial for improving your relevance in the search results.
- Use descriptive adjectives such as: engaging, compelling, easy-going, motherly, approachable, kind, conversational, deep, etc. as these are typical search terms clients use. Check out this list of the most popular keywords here.
- You can add keywords to the sample name and to the additional sample details field. All these keywords will be converted into labels in the near future, please ensure they truly reflect the intention and content of the sample.
- Separate each descriptive item with a hyphen (-), here's an example:
🚫 Avoid using emojis in the name or details! This decreases your sample's searchability.
Ensuring that the information is correctly set will help you, clients, and the Voice123 search algorithm to provide better results.