The bookings feature allows you to hire voice actors directly based on the rates they have set themselves.
You can use the search tool to get an instant quote based on the length of your script and to request a booking. When you request a booking, the cost reflected in the final quote is a total calculated according to script length (number of words) and usage (expected audience size).
Unsure how to determine the expected audience size? Read more here.
There is also our casting-to-booking feature that allows you to hire your selected voice actor straight from their proposal. It will even use their quote and the details from the original project so you don't lose any information.
All you have to do is follow these steps:
- open the proposal and click BOOK VOICE ACTOR in the bottom right
- It will generate the draft for the booking and update any direction, script changes, or details if necessary.
- Click Submit in the bottom right.
All bookings include:
- A maximum of 12 months’ usage
- Up to 2 revisions
- Have an expected turnaround of 3 days.
You can now also Book a voice actor with a fixed rate by clicking on BOOK NOW on their voice actor card in the search feature.
Check out the Voice123 Search to preview quotes and book voice actors!
If you want to find out more about what is coming for bookings. Read more here.