Think of your profile as your résumé. Consequently, the more complete it is, the better. After all, this is what clients will see when they click on your card in the search window.
- If you have a very limited selection of samples on your profile page, you're unlikely to come up in searches.
- Try to populate your profile with as many diverse samples of your recorded work as you can.
- Upload single samples -- not collages -- and tag them appropriately, for example: 'audiobook narration'; 'eLearning medical'; 'documentary'; 'warm commercial'; hard sell', and so on.
- Use descriptive adjectives such as: engaging, compelling, easy-going, motherly; approachable; kind; cold, etc, as these are typical search terms clients use.
- The samples need not be longer than 20-30 seconds. The key is to come across as both versatile and accomplished.
- Add a profile picture because it makes your profile more personable.
- It's good practice to choose your auditions carefully and only submit proposals for those projects you really feel you can voice well.
- Ensure all your invitation settings are correct by enabling these options:
- Any rate
- Allow clients to invite you to submit proposals
- Allow Voice123 to invite you to submit proposals
- Get invites for projects that require custom samples
- Get invited to projects where you quote the price
- Ensure all your notification settings are correct by enabling these options:
- You were invited by a client to submit a proposal
- You were invited by Voice123 to submit a proposal
- Your proposal was reviewed by a client
- Indicate your delivery options:
- Select digital delivery.
- If you agree to go to a designated studio in the area add your location.
- Add your additional vocal abilities (include details like accents, characters, and impersonations you can do).
- Add the Payment methods you accept.
We have a quality control team that’s available if you'd like to receive feedback on your most recent proposals. Our team is here to support and help in any way we can.
We wish you every success with your voice acting career!